Day 4

If you have been successful so far, it's probably getting easier by now.   If you haven't, get going right now and in just 4 days, you'll be in the same boat.  4 days won't make much difference. I'm talking to you SZ and maybe a few more people.


Here's what I ate today.

Brekky:  1 lb of fresh strawberries.  I'm proud of myself for waiting from Friday night to Sunday morning to eat them, as I had planned.  I did hide them away in the back of the fridge to help myself out.   Man, was that good.  then a big ole' fresh peach.   had some spinach too.  

Lunch was late and I was hungry so no salad was prepared.  got my daily fresh-picked piece of corn on the cob and cooked it up, along with some raw veggies--carrots, kohrabi, sugar snap peas---and sliced tomato.  and another handful of fresh local yummy spinach.  oh, and I ate some cherry tomatoes when I was in the garden harvesting greens.

Dinner was a greens and beans soup which I'll post about next, and a baked oriental yam (I'm in a very enjoyable rut here) sprinkled with pumpkin pie spice.  and a small about of frozen mango for dessert.



I forgot to eat seeds/nuts today.  That's because I didn't make a salad which is where I add my seeds.  Dr. Fuhrman just posted on his diseaseproof blog about how important it is to eat nuts.  I'll eat some tomorrow.  So my fat intake was quite low today.

Total calories 1401, fat 10 g (6%), protein 52 g (11%) carbs 308 g (83%), fiber 73 g.